Contract Duration: 6 months
Location: Mogadishu with frequent travel to other field offices
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Business and or technical education or equivalent
- Over 5 years proven practical experience in TVET and skills development programmes.
- Experience in a similar position in government, private sector or UN/NGOs.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills. Experience in baseline and evaluation of impacts of vocational skills training.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding of child rights programming.
- Experience working in the marginalised communities in South Central Somalia or Puntland with understanding of challenges facing youth in South Central Somalia.
- Computer literacy, particularly in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
Commitment to Save the Children's Child Safeguarding and other global policies, and values.
Please apply in English saving your CV and covering letter as a single document. To see a full a job description, please visit our website at www.savethechildren.net/jobs
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse. Employment is subject to our Child protection standards including background checks and adherence to our Child Safeguarding Policy
Save the Children is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified talent
Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents